Hibiscus for flowers for my veiled 🤣

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
For those of you who may not know or remember. Several months ago I re-did Kitty Kat’s (female veiled) enclosure. I wanted to add some flowers for her to enjoy and unfortunalty found out that the flowering plants I added where not known to be safe. I immediately removed them of course, and replaced them with what was recommended, a hibiscus plant. I probably took an hour at Home Depot deciding on the color of flower I wanted for the hibiscus, searched for the healthiest one…anything for my girl. Wanna see it now a few months later??

Well….here it is…. Isn’t it lovely?

Attachments

• IMG_7436.jpeg
    IMG_7436.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 40
That is just too cute! 🤗😂 Ok, gotta ask - do you have a mental picture of her just sitting there, ho hum, chowing down on the leaves? Is it just me?
I can’t be 100%, but I think if you start with a taller and bushier hibiscus, it will fare better.

That is just too cute! 🤗😂 Ok, gotta ask - do you have a mental picture of her just sitting there, ho hum, chowing down on the leaves? Is it just me?
I can’t be 100%, but I think if you start with a taller and bushier hibiscus, it will fare better.
Oh I have caught her just sitting there chowing down on it. I've had her enclosure covered for several days now because i am waiting to see if she will lay eggs and want to give her privacy, I looked the other day to check on her plants and water what was needed and noticed the hibiscus...dead....

I am going to try a bigger one next time. I bet it will be eaten to the stems as well but its worth a shot, and if she loves them that much then...I guess thats just how its going to be 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back
Top Bottom