Hi there.

Binksy

Just wanted to say hi,

Have kept Geckos and bearded dragons and now i'm finally getting My new Chameleon tomorrow.

Getting a Yeman (Veiled) not sure which in the most used term. Picking up in afternoon, so will try and post some pics next week after he has settled in.

Don't think I'm gonna sleep, SOOOOOOO excited.

Oh, Getting a little boy and thinking 'Merlin' for a name, Any other suggestions welcome.

Before i waffle on. Hi to everyone and hope to have a long happy time on here. XXXX

hello

hey and welcome to the fourm :)

everyone here is eager to help. Post pics of your enclose and your little guy on here so we can see and be excited with you :D

-Andrea

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about chams - you'll soon find you're addicted, lol! I am also in the UK and have a 4 - 5 month baby cham. I was so excited when I collected her! How old is your new baby? Have fun tomorrow!:D

Hi, Yes am so excited, I' been out and bought him an umbrella plant and some climing vines, He is 3 1/2 months old and thinking 'merlin'.

Merlin's cute!I am in the U.K....(N.Ireland)i have a 2-2 and half year old female veiled,i've had her for 3-4 months now and loving every second!!You'll enjoy the forum as there is loads of great info and help if you need it!Good luck for tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom