Hi folks. Just joined.

MikeC

I started with chameleons about 27 years ago. I sold my chameleons to new york reptilia when I started my family. Now that my kids are practically adults i decided to do the things i truly enjoy and one of those things i love most are chameleons. Always have since i was a kid. Before chameleons though i used to breed bearded dragons. That started by accident. Anyway i got back into chameleons by going to a reptile show in Westchester in February and i bought 6 veiled chameleons. Three male and 3 female. I will post pics of my little beauties. I truly love these little creatures as they had also played a huge role in my life during the lockdown. I unknowingly had perfect timing not knowing a lockdown was coming.
20200725_210157_HDR.jpg
here are 3 setups but there will be a 4th one on the left later today. I will be getting more plants for their homes. Right now i have two ficus in each of their enclosures. Now if you are wondering where the other 3 are right now they have free reign. Two are females and one male but the male is in my bedroom walk-in closet. The two females just hang out on setups i have in the kitchen because my kitchen is pretty big. One female though is going into that fourth setup that will be setup later today.
Here is a pic of big guy
20200723_111117~2.jpg
Big guy is about 7 months old.
Here is a pic of Big Guy 2
20200726_091437.jpg
Well i went to take a pic and he hid.
Here he is
20200726_091949.jpg

Here is the 3rd Male guest what his name is?

Big Guy 3
20200726_092448.jpg

I will post pics of the females later.
I call all of them Momma.
Take care and thank you for having this site.

I love the photo of the one hiding!

BTW welcome to the forum!
Good that you've had something to occupy your time during covid!

Back
Top Bottom