Herpstat spyderweb 2

Kamikaze Chameleon

Avid Member
So I'm SUPER STOKED I got my herpstat the other day, haven't had the time to get into all the fancy stuff yet but basking is set exactly where i want. Now I'm not entirely sure what i want to do with my other input?‍♂️? any suggestions? I was thinking of putting my lights through, i can adjust power from 1-100% and i think up to 4 cycles? so i could kind of recreate some naturalistic range? But i would always want my uvb at 100% power correct? Thanks fer yer help per usual ?

Last edited:
So I'm SUPER STOKED I got my herpstat the other day, haven't had the time to get into all the fancy stuff yet but basking is set exactly where i want. Now I'm not entirely sure what i want to do with my other input?‍♂️? any suggestions? I was thinking of putting my lights through, i can adjust power from 1-100% and i think up to 4 cycles? so i could kind of recreate some naturalistic range? But i would always want my uvb at 100% power correct? Thanks fer yer help per usual ?
The uvb bulb should not be messed with at all IMO.

Yes i know im talking about day lights or should i set up an additional heat source forbhis free range area? I could also do a hydrometer but i would have to buy the probe....=[

Back
Top Bottom