Here be my Critter Collection!

Argentra

Well, I don't have the new Cham to post pictures of...so until I can get him I'll show you all my other herps! (Some pics are recent, but others are a bit old)

First, the Ball Pythons:
Hera (F normal)
Snake-Hera12-08.jpg

Zeus (M normal)
Snake-NewNormmaleZeus.jpg

Celeste (F Het Albino)
Snake-Celeste12-08.jpg

Achilles (M Het Albino)
Snake-Achillessizedec08.jpg

Nagini (F normal)
Snake-Naginionhand7-08.jpg

SunSpot (M pastel)
Snake-SunSpot9-14-081yrold.jpg

Aurora (F pastel)
Aurora10-08.jpg

Aranya (F spider)
Snake-Aranya9-24.jpg

Now, the corns:
Mystic (M ghost)
Mysticshed6-08.jpg

Apollo (M Amelanistic)
Apollo6-08.jpg

Amethyst (F Lavender)
Snake-NewLavenderfemale.jpg

Freya (F Pink snow)
Freya6-08.jpg

Shaylee (F CandyCane)
Snake-CC.jpg

Not a snake...but here's my new male Blue Tongue Skink! (No name yet, but leaning toward Azul)
Skinksize1-09.jpg

Comments are, of course, most welcome! :D Most of the corn pics are outdated, but I should be getting new ones soon.

cool pics!! So do snakes like advil bottles or is that like a size comparison? Sorry, I know nothing about snakes other than which ones in Florida to AVOID!!

Very nice!! :) I love the white snake.. forgot its name already rofl

Beautiful though :D

Thank you. Her name is Freya...and it fits her. :)

As for the Advil... that's a size comparison. As is the money with the corn snakes. :) Pretty soon I'll be using coke cans with the bigger BPs.

:D Thanks, all!

Sunspot, the pastel BP, is actually a rescue with an amazing story. Basically, he was given to me at the pet store (literally - the guy just said he's yours and walked away) in absolutely horrid condition. Dehydrated, constipated, emaciated, and with what looked like broken ribs. He weighed 44g at 3 months old!

This is when I first got him home:
Snake-SunSpotjustrescued.jpg

That little guy started slow, and looked like he wouldn't make it... but now he weighs almost 700g! :D

Oh, and the spider girl is my favorite BP. :) She's the pig of the house with quite the attitude.

Snakes always amaze me when they get a mouse. That mouse there is what...2...3 times the size of its head!? I wish I could eat that much...

yeah tell me about it i have a female creamcile for him buy i have had no luck they are starting to warm up now so maybe ill get lucky tis year

Ok, got some nice updated pictures of most of them! Some even taken this evening. :)

Ball pythons:
Aranya (Spider girl)
Snake-Aranya2-18-09.jpg

Aurora (Pastel girl)
Snake-Aurora2-18-09.jpg

Zeus (Normal guy)
Snake-Zeusupdate2-09.jpg

SunSpot (Pastel guy)
Snake-SunSpot2-18-09.jpg

And the most recent shots of the corns. All taken this week.

Mystic (Ghost boy)
Snake-Mysticupdate2-09.jpg

Apollo (Amel boy)
Snake-Apollo2-18-09.jpg

Amethyst (Lavender girl)
Snake-Amethyst2-09.jpg

Freya (Pink Snow girl)
Snake-Freyaupdate2-09.jpg

Shaylee (CandyCane girl)
Snake-Shayleeupdate2-09.jpg

They're all growing like weeds! Even the ones that have been on a winter fast are a bit bigger and didn't loose much weight. :D:D Heck, my ghost corn boy just topped 1000g this month.

What species is the long rectangular one with the Green tint and the 1 markings? Do they come in any larger sizes..say 10's or 20s? LOL. DOes that one have a headache? Advil is a good thing, man..Just playing..

My daughter has a cornsnake thats about a year old..going through a shed right now.. other than that, Not a fan of snakes... But very cool for you. ;)

:D Oh, the green one is quite special. The snakes really like to stay close to it, so it helps keep them still for pictures. ;)

The Advil was there because a 3D object helps show how thick the larger pythons are...and, my BF took his dollar back. :p

:D Oh, the green one is quite special. The snakes really like to stay close to it, so it helps keep them still for pictures. ;)

The Advil was there because a 3D object helps show how thick the larger pythons are...and, my BF took his dollar back. :p

LOL.. He could have at least given you the dollar for all the hard work in getting the pics! LOL.. Men! Ugh!

Very nice collection. I always freak out with the cornsnake gets close enough to smell me with its tongue..I brace myself for the bite, although I know it will most likely never happen.. Snakes are just too...impulsive for me..and FAST!

Back
Top Bottom