Help

ladygiz

can anyone tell me if there is a alternative way to heat my chameleon's enclosure othere than useing electric

can anyone tell me if there is a alternative way to heat my chameleon's enclosure othere than useing electric

Sorry got off track...where are you located? If the weather is 72+ then that would be fine to have them outside during the day. I recommend you being able to be outside with them just so you can monitor the weather and bring them in if it gets to hot or the weather turns bad. What kind of chameleon do you have?

thank you to those that were serious :D, unfortunately i live in uk, :(, i havn't got my chameleon yet i'm searching out every thing first.
but thanks to all.

thank you to those that were serious :D, unfortunately i live in uk, :(, i havn't got my chameleon yet i'm searching out every thing first.
but thanks to all.

I dont know how the weather is in the UK... I dont think I have ever seen anyone have their chams outside in the UK... I am not saying they dont do it, but I think your best bet is in doors with electricity...

Back
Top Bottom