Help with aggressive and super shy veiled chameleon

If I use this one do I still have to use multivitamin/calcium with d3 every two weeks or is the Repashy all I need to give.
That one supplement will replace your plain calcium, calcium with D3, and Multivitamin. It’s the only one you need, put this on every feeder and your good to go.

Ok I took the light out of the cage and combined some of the vines horizontally so he has more things to climb on. I'm going to order the repashy asap. Should I buy some sort of gutload mix aswell?

Ok I took the light out of the cage and combined some of the vines horizontally so he has more things to climb on. I'm going to order the repashy asap. Should I buy some sort of gutload mix aswell?
Yes gutloading is required. I’m expecting to have this one delivered today or tomorrow, it’s the same brand as the supplement I mentioned earlier. Just search “Bug Burger” on Amazon.
B9623C1F-D832-4260-AB67-23D1280EDEF5.png

Yes gutloading is required. I’m expecting to have this one delivered today or tomorrow, it’s the same brand as the supplement I mentioned earlier. Just search “Bug Burger” on Amazon.View attachment 218046
Can I use some other gutload? Arcadia for example. Amazon shipping is insanely expensive but Arcadia is available in local stores.

Here's a little update on my little boy:

He has been really active and seems well hydrated. He has started to display very vivid colours again and has gotten his strenght back. He has a strong grip and bites hard as well :D

I ordered him the Zoo Med Reptibreeze XL along with an automatic misting system. Also bought some Arcadia EarthPro Insect Fuel for the crickets. Next week when the new cage arrives I'm going to buy an Arcadia 10.0 T8 UVB bulb, a reflector and some more plants and sticks. I have many good ideas for the new setup.

On the feeder front I've been having some problems with crickets not wanting to eat the gutload. I tried feeding it dry and wet. They are not very interested in it and like veggies more.

Oh and we took him to the vet today since his lab results came back. He has parasites and some sort of bacterial infection but he'll be taking medicine for the next few weeks so that should take care of it. The vet said that he might have passed the parasites by himself too. Well better safe than sorry right.

Does this seem fine or do you guys have any feedback on my progress?

Here's a little update on my little boy:

He has been really active and seems well hydrated. He has started to display very vivid colours again and has gotten his strenght back. He has a strong grip and bites hard as well :D

I ordered him the Zoo Med Reptibreeze XL along with an automatic misting system. Also bought some Arcadia EarthPro Insect Fuel for the crickets. Next week when the new cage arrives I'm going to buy an Arcadia 10.0 T8 UVB bulb, a reflector and some more plants and sticks. I have many good ideas for the new setup.

On the feeder front I've been having some problems with crickets not wanting to eat the gutload. I tried feeding it dry and wet. They are not very interested in it and like veggies more.

Oh and we took him to the vet today since his lab results came back. He has parasites and some sort of bacterial infection but he'll be taking medicine for the next few weeks so that should take care of it. The vet said that he might have passed the parasites by himself too. Well better safe than sorry right.

Does this seem fine or do you guys have any feedback on my progress?
Do you mean T8 Zoo Med 10.0? Can you get Cricket Crack? If not, organic fresh fruits and veggies will work, along with bee pollen and spirulina (there’s a gutload list here in the food and nutrition tab in resources). Or just order the Repashy Bug Burger. Glad to hear he’s getting better! What are you using for supplements?

If you want, you could refill out the ask for help form with your updated husbandry to do an in depth check, along with recent photos of his cage and himself

Do you mean T8 Zoo Med 10.0? Can you get Cricket Crack? If not, organic fresh fruits and veggies will work, along with bee pollen and spirulina (there’s a gutload list here in the food and nutrition tab in resources). Or just order the Repashy Bug Burger. Glad to hear he’s getting better! What are you using for supplements?
Oh yea I forgot to mention the supplements! I dust the crickets with Repashy Calcium Plus LoD before every feeding. And about the bulb, is there a difference between Arcadia and Zoo Med 10% bulbs? My favorite local reptile store has both and I think the Arcadia ones are cheaper. And I'll try to find either Bug Burger or Cricket Crack.

Oh yea I forgot to mention the supplements! I dust the crickets with Repashy Calcium Plus LoD before every feeding. And about the bulb, is there a difference between Arcadia and Zoo Med 10% bulbs? My favorite local reptile store has both and I think the Arcadia ones are cheaper. And I'll try to find either Bug Burger or Cricket Crack.
Arcadia doesn’t have 10.0, they have 12%, which gets tricky with supplementing D3, so it’s just easier to get a 10.0 Zoo Med

Yea I think I'll get the Zoo Med one then but I'm a bit confused since the reptile store has this on their website. Isn't this 10% T8?
Screenshot_20181128-232147__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom