Help save a Jackson Chameleon !

Jenschameleons

Aloha, I am currently a new Jackson chameleon Keeper. My female Chameleon just recently gave birth to 8 beautiful jackson chameleons. I am new to baby chameleons. I have done my research from chameleon academy. I have a go fund me account to help support these 8 babies and I would really appreciate if I could have help and support from my reptile lovers. I know I am in no place to ask for this kind of help, I just figure I could reach out a community of reptile lovers to help this time of need. I am trying my absolute best to provide the best prolong life for these little ones as I would to see them thrive. I do not ask for much even a share can go a long way for me and these little ones. I would love to get helpful information on these beautiful reptile, anything helps. This is my go fund me link if you want to help save these 8 chameleons. Thank you [link removed by moderator] JEN_1470.jpg JEN_1465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome! No idea if a go fund me is allowed or if the forum can help with that. We can however help you with advice on raising the babies correctly. @JacksJill Do you think you could provide some info on raising Jackson’s babies please?
Thank you so much I was not to sure about what i could ask and couldn't I was recommended to this website by neptunethechameleon. I am pretty sure you guys have heard of her, anyway I just created the go fund me because I do not have the proper setup for them, that they actually need and I would love to be able to provide for them. Living in Hawai'i it costs so much even just to get a cricket pen its already about $40-45.

We don't allow fundraising here but we will be happy to help you with information.

Much of what you need can be found at the hardware store or even the dollar store. UVB lights would be the most expensive part if you want to keep them indoors. They could be raised outdoors where you live if you have access to filtered sun/shade. Xanths will be ok together in a large bin outside with some kind of screen top to keep birds out. Fill it with live plants and branches. Keep the plants low to prevent escapes.

Your biggest expense is going to be feeder insects. You can culture your own fruit flies from the wild but buying a culture and using it to start several more will be easier.

We don't allow fundraising here but we will be happy to help you with information.

Much of what you need can be found at the hardware store or even the dollar store. UVB lights would be the most expensive part if you want to keep them indoors. They could be raised outdoors where you live if you have access to filtered sun/shade. Xanths will be ok together in a large bin outside with some kind of screen top to keep birds out. Fill it with live plants and branches. Keep the plants low to prevent escapes.

Your biggest expense is going to be feeder insects. You can culture your own fruit flies from the wild but buying a culture and using it to start several more will be easier.
Thank you for the helpful information, again I apologize for the trouble i am causing.

Back
Top Bottom