Help me improve my cage

giatwd

I have a female veiled chameleon and she is extremely adventurous and LOVES these small suction cup plants that I have on the sides and loves climbing I am unable to have live plants any and all suggestions even just photos of your guys current enclosures are helpful thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 63
I have a female veiled chameleon and she is extremely adventurous and LOVES these small suction cup plants that I have on the sides and loves climbing I am unable to have live plants any and all suggestions even just photos of your guys current enclosures are helpful thank you!!
You need a 2x2x4 enclosure. You need linear UVB bulb. You probably can have live plants if you provide them the same, correct environment you provide your chameleon. Please refer to your other thread. There is a link in there that will help with the basics. And please take your girl to a good vet. We can try to help you find one if you need.

Why is there a water dish ??? Hope that’s only for crickets an w e else you feed her him
if you are referring to the small white one in the front yesterday i was told that she needed something to lay her eggs in and that was the only thing i had on hand i have to go today and find something better and get some sand

You need a 2x2x4 enclosure. You need linear UVB bulb. You probably can have live plants if you provide them the same, correct environment you provide your chameleon. Please refer to your other thread. There is a link in there that will help with the basics. And please take your girl to a good vet. We can try to help you find one if you need.
I am looking to find some Pothos plants in my area as well as trying to find a mister is it okay to have a combo of live/fake plants in her enclosure ? The small ones with suction cups on the side are her favorite for climbing and I would like to keep them in her cage

Back
Top Bottom