help i woke up and instead of 2 chameleons i have 12

update

babies are all well and eating a ton of fruit flies mom is eating and the others are well today i ca tell my panthers color is improving since ive had her

you need a bigger cage for your panter pronto! at 1 1/2 they shouldnt be in anything smaller than 18x18x36, what you have it in is way too small.

you should probably upsize your other enclosures too, im no expert on rudis and sengal but those sound a little tight for those chams.

ok

ok ill fix that today and anything else what size should i use for senegal and rudis

update on rudis babies

they are doing so well they are getting big and going through about 100 fruit flies a day all ten are still alive and my only question is when r they of selling age i know they are too young now but just wondering ;)

rudess up dates

well, the rule of thumb has been 3 - 4 months. Im happy to hear all your babys have made it. wow 100 fruit flies!

excellent news :) I'm hoping my female will drop in the next few months...must be so exciting...hope I catch some livebirth

thanks

ill be selling them at 3 1/2 months and i know 100 fruit flies a day u should see my wallet lol they are so cute i get home from work and i catch my family waiting for me to feed them cause its so cute to watch them all wake up and their little tongues shoot out all over i hope u get to see your female give birth mine was in the middle of the night so i missed it but then again i wasn't expecting babies at all i am going to have pic up today so u guy can see my little clan lol :)

Back
Top Bottom