help finishing cage!!!

zmb187

Ok so I'm on the last step on this cage.I know I over looked it,but I'm having trouble putting screen on this cage.the door will be easy since it has a wood frame,but the rest of it is squared aluminum.would anybody have an idea on how to attach the screen?I was thinking zip ties.

Attachments

• cage back.jpg
    cage back.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 107
  • cage front.jpg
    cage front.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 159
  • cage top.jpg
    cage top.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 97
I can't offer advice, but the cage looks good. I have my wire shelving unit put together with plastic zip ties. It keeps it more solid then just the little plastic things at all the corners. Can't wait to see it done.

I can't offer advice, but the cage looks good. I have my wire shelving unit put together with plastic zip ties. It keeps it more solid then just the little plastic things at all the corners. Can't wait to see it done.

thank you for the compliment,I SHOULDhave it done by wendsday and will post it.So,what type of corner pieces are you talking about cause that would help.

I think zipties are fine. i put a black plastic screen just like that on the inside of my cage and i used zipties to hold them up and in place. i heard tho that if you use zipties with weird colors then the cham will shoot them thinking they are goodies. i think they said their cham shot at red ones, so you know go with white.

Because all the pieces came in a box! The plastic corners are made to fit the pieces. The grid is 1" X 1". Use the zip ties.

Back
Top Bottom