Help ASAP

allyaumell

My chameleon started acting weird last night and fell in his cage today. Now he is practically unresponsive. Little to no movements but is bright green. Seems super weak and just wants to sleep. He is taking water if I drip it to him and swallowing but not opening eyes whatsoever. His finishing up a shed and it is not blocking his pee/poop hole.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 73
My chameleon started acting weird last night and fell in his cage today. Now he is practically unresponsive. Little to no movements but is bright green. Seems super weak and just wants to sleep. He is taking water if I drip it to him and swallowing but not opening eyes whatsoever. His finishing up a shed and it is not blocking his pee/poop hole.
Also he is a 2 year old (almost 3) veil chameleon. He has always been super healthy and strong. He has a new Reptisun 5.0 lightbulb (within the last 3 months) he has the daylight blue light bulb. No burns, no marks, slight shed towards his tail. He has calcium every feeding and every two weeks he gets Vitamin d3 or reptivive (with d3) he is in a 4 ft tall by 2ft by 2ft. He is super friendly, always happy, and the love of my life. He had superworms yesterday morning and the night before (he had leftovers and ate them in the morning) they had his normal calcium. He drinks water regularly and the last bowel movement I saw was 3 days ago, and it was normal.

Acting weird how last night?

Can you get him to a good chameleon vet right now as an emergency?
I live in a rural part of NY. My vet (who he has seen for checkups) said she does not know much about chameleon sickness. And he was towards the ground of his cage before bed. And he’s always up high. And he seemed a little lethargic.

Acting weird how last night?
How far did he fall? Is he housed alone?
Can you get him to a good chameleon vet right now as an emergency?
He is housed alone. And he was towards the ground last night and he never is. But I picked him up and he acted normal. And I have no vet capable of taking a chameleon no one knows anything.

Hi guys. Thank you for all your help. Sadly my Pascal Akon passed away around an hour ago. I am heart broken and don’t know if I’ll ever get another a chameleon. He was the perfect chameleon and no one will ever be like him. This community is amazing and heart throbbing and thank you so much for helping me these two amazing years of my Pascys life. Best of luck to you all

Back
Top Bottom