hello my t. jacksonii is really female?

Parkjw

Hi.
I put a female in the male Jackson chameleon breeding ground today.
The male danced to the female, and the female showed a sign of rejection, not tail. Afterwards, the female seemed to be attacking the male and separated immediately.

If it's a big denouement from a female, does it mean that the bridging failed?

And is this the girl you told me about t.jacksonii ?

Attachments

• IMG_5186.JPG
    IMG_5186.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5193.JPG
    IMG_5193.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5192.JPG
    IMG_5192.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5190.JPG
    IMG_5190.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5189.JPG
    IMG_5189.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5188.JPG
    IMG_5188.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5194.JPG
    IMG_5194.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 83
In this subspecies the females are most likely to be receptive just after they pass slugs, little yellow egg yolk looking things the size of a poop. Try breeding 7-14 days after they pass slugs. You can try letting them see each other from afar for a few days before putting them together. I haven't had much luck this way but its worth a try.
Your pictures look like a male. Is this the one who "danced"?

In this subspecies the females are most likely to be receptive just after they pass slugs, little yellow egg yolk looking things the size of a poop. Try breeding 7-14 days after they pass slugs. You can try letting them see each other from afar for a few days before putting them together. I haven't had much luck this way but its worth a try.
Your pictures look like a male. Is this the one who "danced"?
I think My picture is female

you think male?

I say female aswell, she seems a bit round, maybe she has hold on neonates. Or maybe thet don´t want to make right now. hold on and watch up for now.

Back
Top Bottom