Hello! - From Hawk and Andi!❤️

Hello everyone, my name is Andi and I have a juvenile veiled chameleon. His name is Hawk! He wants fo say hello to everyone and since i am a first time reptile owner, I may need some help sometimes!

Attachments

• 5E92BD65-3083-4CBA-8172-BF6E6B795E2C.jpeg
    5E92BD65-3083-4CBA-8172-BF6E6B795E2C.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 60
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Hawk is a little cutie. Since you’re brand new to chameleons and reptiles, I’d recommend having your husbandry reviewed to make sure you’re doing it all correctly. In the health section of forums, there’s a post of how to ask for help. Copy and paste the questions with your answers in a new thread and voila! My chameleon Grumpy was my first ever reptile not quite 1 1/2 years ago and now I’ve got a little zoo going.?

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Hawk is a little cutie. Since you’re brand new to chameleons and reptiles, I’d recommend having your husbandry reviewed to make sure you’re doing it all correctly. In the health section of forums, there’s a post of how to ask for help. Copy and paste the questions with your answers in a new thread and voila! My chameleon Grumpy was my first ever reptile not quite 1 1/2 years ago and now I’ve got a little zoo going.?

Thank you so much! I will check that soon! Hawk is doing well right now and for some reason he loves to hang upside down on a branch and eat his bugs like that!

Back
Top Bottom