Hawaiian Jackson's....

The whole interpretation is wxagereated
Hawaii was not destroed by Jscksońs chamelekns
But by people

indigenous insects and snails are getting eytimct due to habitat loss (human activities) and pressure of direct competitors (human imduced invasive species)

now someone nweds a victim

it is disastrous to blame chameleons, that also came there due to human failure, fir what humans have done in fact
And get it peer reviewed... absurd, grotesque and inferior IMHO

the cruelty with which jacksons are eradicstwd in Hawaii and the fsct that even children are pushes to be invilvednis really a shameful issue that I would better be silent about

It is terrible the way they've been eradicating them. Cruel IMHO...but if we just ignore that it's happening ...stay silent about it...it will continue to happen. Might even continue if we do know about it...but maybe there's more of a chance of it being looked at if we bring attention to it?

A few years ago (and maybe even still) they were trying to eradicate the coqui frogs by using citric acid. It was apparently damaging the jacksons chameleons but not always killing them...to me that was something else that should have not happened...but I don't think not talking about it is going to mean it will stop...
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/chemical-control-of-hawaiian-jacksons-chameleons.171955/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom