Hatching Nosy Faly aka (Orana Mena)

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
Just checked my incubator and this is what I found a hatching Nosy Faly. The rest should start soon. Chameleon Forum members have priority on hatchlings.
HatchingNosyFaly001.jpg

HatchingNosyFaly002.jpg

HatchingNosyFaly003.jpg

Thank you guys . As soon as they start wondering around I'll take more pictures. Got to go and get more fruit flies now before my frog gets mad.

Last edited:
Awesome Dean, I love the Nosy Faly. A few of the ones that I purchased are still very brown at 4-5 months of age. One has a fair bit of red coming in under the belly. There is a good chance that mine are related to yours in one way or another. Huge congrats.

Not much to tell they come from WC parents which I got in the winter of 2007. I then bred them in the summer of 2007 Aug to be exact and they are now starting to hatch out 9 months to the day almost. I will be starting a list as soon as I know how many I actually have. I will be keeping one for myself and will be looking for a unrelated mate for it. So you Nosy Faly breeders want to do a trade let me know .

Good question. I don't know yet alot depends on whats available in 4 or 5 months from now. I will be taking deposits as soon as I know how many I have. Being rare they will be up there with other rare panthers.

Not much to tell they come from WC parents which I got in the winter of 2007. I then bred them in the summer of 2007 Aug to be exact and they are now starting to hatch out 9 months to the day almost. I will be starting a list as soon as I know how many I actually have. I will be keeping one for myself and will be looking for a unrelated mate for it. So you Nosy Faly breeders want to do a trade let me know .

Are these babies from wild caught parents and did you breed them from this clutch or was she already gravid. Sorry for the questions Dean,I am confused!
Congrats on the babies!

Good question. I don't know yet alot depends on whats available in 4 or 5 months from now. I will be taking deposits as soon as I know how many I have. Being rare they will be up there with other rare panthers.

So how do we get on the waiting list. You can put me down.:D

Dean, Congratulations! Falys are in my top three favorite panthers. Can't wait to see them get bigger!

Well done Dean.. cannot wait to see the little ones get older and show their extremely unique fire display of white! they're absolutely one of my favorites... top 3 as well!

Back
Top Bottom