Harold's Upgraded Home!

caseywagz

After vigorous shopping and cleaning and remodeling, and with more to come, I spent the weekend creating a new home for my chameleon son Harold. His cage before was so sad. I killed all the plants and he was living in a deserted house. BUT with the help of this forum and the links everyone had provided me, I have remodeled Harold's home into a jungle-like atmosphere! I still have work to go indeed, but this is a fresh start for my little lizard friend. Here are before and after pictures. I have decided to use Golden Pothos in his cage, since I have read they are very forgiving and easy to care for, and create great foliage! I am kinda stumped on how to weave more vines around all the plants, so help on that would be great. Opinions and comments are welcome and appreciated on how to make it even better! Thank you everyone!

CDAFA61A-210E-4513-A23D-B89A1330E98A_1_105_c.jpeg
1BD21705-488A-423C-BB2B-4645738B70FA_1_105_c.jpeg

Definitely is looking much better! You should look into dragon ledges for Harold's enclosure. They are a great way to add a lot more branches and secure plants everywhere. And they're pretty affordable.

Here's what I was able to with my dragon ledges. They work great!

Attachments

• 20210218_151555.jpg
    20210218_151555.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 74
Definitely is looking much better! You should look into dragon ledges for Harold's enclosure. They are a great way to add a lot more branches and secure plants everywhere. And they're pretty affordable.

Here's what I was able to with my dragon ledges. They work great!
Awesome! Thanks so much for the response :)

Back
Top Bottom