Hard water

MattandRicco

Established Member
Hi how is everyone,

I am currently using tap water with reptisafe water conditioner, the water here in mintreal is pretty hard, I noticed this am a white apot around my baby veilds nosrtil, ive read that this is how they sweat or secret excess minerals.

I am wondering if this is ok?

Thank you

Hi how is everyone,

I am currently using tap water with reptisafe water conditioner, the water here in mintreal is pretty hard, I noticed this am a white apot around my baby veilds nosrtil, ive read that this is how they sweat or secret excess minerals.

Thank you
Reptisafe is fine from a drinking point of view, but for the misting system's well being you need distilled water or the nozzles will get clogged.

Hi how is everyone,

Thank you
How often are you giving them Calcium? The white spots around his nostril is what he call Snalts and could also be from the calcium that you're using to dust your feeders. Just a thought.

How often are you giving them Calcium? The white spots around his nostril is what he call Snalts and could also be from the calcium that you're using to dust your feeders. Just a thought.
Ive been reading alot and a vet is saying that thos are not calcium deposits mostly salt/other minerals with a minimal amount of calcium, and that its perfectly normal and safe

Back
Top Bottom