Happy Gotchya Day!

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
Since it's midnight where I am now it's officially my little coconuts Gotchya Day! Two years ago today she came to my doorstep from @Tony_S . Couldn't love this little one more. Sadly I'm away from home for this day but Ive I told my friend to give her a nice fat silkworm on this non feeding day as a treat.

20211012_143353.jpg
20211112_154352.jpg
20211013_074509.jpg
20211012_143349.jpg

Awe, she’s beautiful, I do miss her sometimes. I’m glad you tagged me so I could see the pics as I have been really busy in real life and haven’t been on the forum for a while now.
I'm glad you could see her! You missed our journey when she got a liver infection and was in a hospital bin for three weeks but she came out stronger than ever!

I'm glad you could see her! You missed our journey when she got a liver infection and was in a hospital bin for three weeks but she came out stronger than ever!
Awe, I’m glad she’s ok. What caused the infection?

He’s doing great, he still pretty much will only eat orange heads and hornworms. I can hand feed him the hornworms. Anything else he ignores.
Yeah coza will still only eat crickets, silkworms and hornworms. I cannot for the life of me get her to eat roaches or BSFL. She will eat the flies tho.

Back
Top Bottom