Hank and Emma Babies Will Be Hatching Soon

She was so beautiful. Did she die laying her clutch? How much would one of these beauties be?

Emma had a prolapse when she laid her eggs. The vet was able to get it back in but it came back out and the vet said she needs surgery to remove her female organs. Emma was still weak from laying the eggs and not able to bounce back after surgery and we lost her. I still miss my sweet girl and think of her everyday. Theses eggs and the babies are very important to me. I’m hoping to place most of them with chameleon friends. I will probably have a few to sale to experienced keepers but have not set a price yet.

Emma had a prolapse when she laid her eggs. The vet was able to get it back in but it came back out and the vet said she needs surgery to remove her female organs. Emma was still weak from laying the eggs and not able to bounce back after surgery and we lost her. I still miss my sweet girl and think of her everyday. Theses eggs and the babies are very important to me. I’m hoping to place most of them with chameleon friends. I will probably have a few to sale to experienced keepers but have not set a price yet.
Understood. Don't sell one to me then! Definitely keep them as the treasures they are. How bittersweet, sad that she had to pass over this clutch, but looks like she will have plenty of healthy offspring to continue her traits!

need a pixel 3, its the only phone with unlimited full size google backup. 2 hours of 4k a day, all good.
I mostly need to finish clearing out photos that need to be deleted. At that age where taking photos of everything is a thing. 😂 Plus, can't get another cham. Just playing around.

But but then we have to wait another 6 more months before we can buy them, and by that time it will be cold again :(

These things need scheduled better, next year hatch them in feb :)

Well, my girls have a mind of their own for when they want to mate. Although I should be able to ship in September.

I'm in AZ, so 6 months would be perfect timing here.

Yes! The weather will be perfect!

If my wife finds out I'm thinking this exact same thought she's gonna kill me before they even hatch 😅

Oh no! 😢😍

I hate that I am considering a possible third cham about late Aug-Sept. :)

I already have an extra Reptibreeze XL I could use.

Then you are set. Just let me know.

And I’m sitting here wondering if having 5 chameleons is too many. :unsure: I adore lady panthers and Emma was so beautiful.

I have request for boys but looking for good homes from the girls. Just let me know.

Exactly what i was thinking! Emma was my favorite lady!! I would love to have one of her babies.

My girls will need good homes. Just let me know.

I am so sorry Jan! Definitely special eggs! 💖💖💖

Back
Top Bottom