Handmade cage what do you think?

Danielsk217

Just finished making this new cage for my cham and wanted to see what everyone thought. Light is a 24” t5 ho. 75 watt heater light. Auto mister with two nozzles. Plants are pothos, croton, and mass crane. I know i need more coverage up top but im not sure what to do yet. I wanted to hang the pothos but need to find a small enough pot and a way to hang it. Just put newspaper on the bottom for now but am considering drilling holes and raising it up off the floor; then add a bucket to drain into.

Attachments

• 4E96660E-8015-4ADD-B061-2F3825AC9D7A.jpeg
    4E96660E-8015-4ADD-B061-2F3825AC9D7A.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 87
  • EA7F4A5C-DDB7-49A0-8A74-77A444AAC882.jpeg
    EA7F4A5C-DDB7-49A0-8A74-77A444AAC882.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 79
Nicely made! You could hang some pothos and other vining plants like a wandering Jew in the upper corners using floral wire attaching to your frame. Since you have wood and obvious skills, another way would be to add in a little shelf for higher plants.

Nicely made! You could hang some pothos and other vining plants like a wandering Jew in the upper corners using floral wire attaching to your frame. Since you have wood and obvious skills, another way would be to add in a little shelf for higher plants.
Thanks I think I’ll hang the pothos once i figure out a way to and then i wanted to put a palm of some sort in its place.

Looking good, like Skittles said, a pothos or wandering Jew up near the top will fill it out nicely. And yes I would definitely raise it up off the ground if I were you, maybe you can build a little stand for it. Chameleons like to pretty much be the highest thing in the room, looking down on us like peasants. ?

Back
Top Bottom