Gutload For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,

I won't have time to attend the meeting tomorrow, but I am located in San Dimas and can easily drive to your house on the weekend (or any Friday as I don't work on Fridays). I would like to buy 2 pounds. Please let me know the cost and I will PayPal it to you. Rochelle :)
I'll PM you. I think I might be able to get the gutload a little closer to your neck of the woods, for pick-up. Friday is work and Halloween for me (I work in downtown LA), and Sat., Sunday I'm working in Santa Monica all day, both days. :(

How long will this stuff keep? i was just curious
Has a recommended shelve life of approximately six months at room temp.. I'm kinda blessed to live in coastal southern California, so I don't have to deal with extreme heat / humidity. Can be refrigerated for longer use.

:) Have some extra pounds made up. :)

$7.95 per lb. / paypal, check, or money order. PM me your zipcode for shipping quote.

Okay Steve, I'm an idiot. How do I PM you to get my Cricket Crack... I've just got to have some AAAAAGGHH! Sorry bad joke :eek:

Sounds like you've got a pretty good product their. Can't wait to give it to my cricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom