Great stuff foam????

Kronos

Established Member
Wanting to use great stuff foam for a habitat, saw that dragon strand uses the Pond and Stone variety. Unfortunately we couldn’t find that kind. So, we were wondering if the pestblock variety would be okay to use? It says it doesn’t contain any pesticides. What do you guys think??

Attachments

• AEA2EA51-4B92-41AF-9ADF-C14A90282E3C.jpeg
    AEA2EA51-4B92-41AF-9ADF-C14A90282E3C.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 79
Wanting to use great stuff foam for a habitat, saw that dragon strand uses the Pond and Stone variety. Unfortunately we couldn’t find that kind. So, we were wondering if the pestblock variety would be okay to use? It says it doesn’t contain any pesticides. What do you guys think??
Just use the regular “great stuff”. I don’t know whether there is anything in the pest block that is problematic, but it’s more expensive.

Ya i just bought mine online, i think if you just use the regular great stuff foam, you still have to cover it with silicone so its worth just buying the pond and stone. Saves you a step and probably money ?

Found some on Amazon, it does cost a little more through them than Home Depot but home depot didn’t have any.

Found some on Amazon, it does cost a little more through them than Home Depot but home depot didn’t have any.
We've found that Amazon has raised prices on a lot of things—even above MSRP.
We're guessing it's to offset their free shipping & returns.

Back
Top Bottom