Great cricket gutload?

I feed my crickets ground non-medicated and diatomaceous earth free chicken layer mash (Check the labels in Tractor Supply, etc) and basically feed them anything you would feed an iguana or tortoise, too. You can mix in some additional calcium up to 72 hours before feeding them, but I have found that combined with dusting on a schedule works fine. I also have used superload sometimes 24-72 hours before feeding in the past. It's expensive but if you're feeding a small numbers of animals it's insignificant.

I feed my crickets ground non-medicated and diatomaceous earth free chicken layer mash (Check the labels in Tractor Supply, etc) and basically feed them anything you would feed an iguana or tortoise, too. You can mix in some additional calcium up to 72 hours before feeding them, but I have found that combined with dusting on a schedule works fine. I also have used superload sometimes 24-72 hours before feeding in the past. It's expensive but if you're feeding a small numbers of animals it's insignificant.
Thank you so much I'll check it out

Here is our gutload care sheet. It will help you out.

chameleon-gutload.jpg

Back
Top Bottom