Got my panther! And questions!

steviejcsc

Finally got my 3 month old ambilobe nosy cross yesterday! Ok, pics to come! First, a few questions! I want to check my supplementing! My understanding is calcium without d3 everyday, calcium with d3 twice a month, and vitamins once a month?? Is this correct?
Also how much should a young panther be eating everyday?
Thanks everyone!

the supplement is right. i havent kept a panther but i believe the feeding is the same for veileds, which should be 10-12 appropriate sized crickets a day. babies eat soo much haha. congrats on the new cham!

Baby panthers should be allowed to eat as much as they want. I would suggest probably around 12+ small / medium crickets depending on the size. You supplementing sounds good. Just make sure it's light dusting. They dont need to be coated.

I have put crickets in, but he does not seem to be eating much, and he will not eat worms from a cup...
Does this take time to adjust to his new surroundings? How long should I wait before begining to get worried?

i have ice cubes that drip through out the day, and I mist once heavy in the morning, a light misting in the afternoon, and light misting in the early evening, although like eating I have not seen him drink either...

Back
Top Bottom