Got my panther ambilobe !!!

jontowns

Sep 28

My first ambilobe was brought to me yesterday evening. I am impressed at how fascinating it is to watch moving about and the super slurp when eating.
Went to Lowes and got a shefflera arbioc????? for the cage. Kewl
jon in Ky

Hi there,

Congrats on the new baby!!!!

Now I know you are new and might not know this, but there is an unwritten rule that when you get a new baby, you MUST post photos of him/her. Hehe

Come on, we need photos.

Harry

Pics

He is nice. Really settling in and eating good.

Attachments

• SEP 28.JPG
    SEP 28.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 183
Thanks for sharing, let us know how goes in the future.. he looks like he has very nice coloring. Good luck!:D

Good lookin kiddo you have there. It looks like you have a sand or dirt substrate which isn't the best for the chameleon in most cases. If they ingest it while hunting for food (or just because they want to) it can lead to impaction.

He is nice. Really settling in and eating good.

ha! I was expecting a picture of a baby chameleon! It looks like you have a big BEAUTIFUL boy for sure.

If you don't already know, let me warn you : CHAMELEONS ARE ADDICTING!! good luck at stopping at one :rolleyes:

addicting.....hell I reckon

This is dangerous cause I have OCD and go nuts when I get started. I have already begun thinking that another would be nice. Luckily I am on a fixed income or I would already have 10 or so.

Dude, I just wanted a pet so I got me a nice panther.
Less then a year and a half later I have a male and female CB panthers, two adult WC Quads, and two CH Quad babies.

I'm on such a limited income that I have to work a part time job in order to make ends meet.
Yet now I got six little green monsters taking over my one bedroom apartment.

Chameleons are addicting.
So when a year goes by and you have 2 or 3, don't say we didn't warn you.

Harry

If they make you happy, they are worth the money. There are more expensive ways to spend money on a hobby, ask anyone who golfs regularly.

Her que leese

From the Eddie Murphy movie "The Klumps" Or the other professor movie.
Semmed like a perfect name for my leezard.

Attachments

• her que leese 018.JPG
    her que leese 018.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 102
  • her que leese 023.JPG
    her que leese 023.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 65
I understand your perdickament!

This is dangerous cause I have OCD and go nuts when I get started. I have already begun thinking that another would be nice. Luckily I am on a fixed income or I would already have 10 or so.

LOL... know what you mean I have not had Wilson for even a whole month yet and today my #2 arrived! and then I meantioned #3 and my Husband was like Woa!
:D

Back
Top Bottom