Got eggs?

I was laying down hints I guess I would pick @janjan20 @Kristen Wilkins as my charades partners :hilarious: but yes idk what took me so long to find honeycrisp they are amazing and I thought Fuji was good. Thanks you:love:

Wow I wish I was that lucky and the morning sickness is getting better finally (y)
Oh I knew with the first hint ;) , but I just have this weird thing with people friends sometimes it does not have to be a friends . Idk what to call it but it’s borders witchy lol really strong intuition I guess .
Honey crisps all day long my vote !.

I don't have kids but most of my adult life I worked on a maternity ward and with pregnant women :LOL:
I only have 1 , he go’s by B well the family does . (Aka) Hunter beef cake Borghi . The B is not for Borghi it’s for Beef cake . Hunter being 16 don’t for get the 1/2 EVER !!. Thinks B is no longer appropriate :ROFLMAO: . It actually was not a post from here it was a wicked funny noodle post on Ig but I had a feeling before that .

Congratulations! No kids of my own but I'm very happy for you. Glad so many of you are willing to put up with the morning sickness, hemorrhoids and life time of peeing when you sneeze to keep the human race going, Thank for taking one for the team.(y) You rock.
Seriously, best wishes for your future herper.
Big fan of opal apples ATM.

Congratulations! No kids of my own but I'm very happy for you. Glad so many of you are willing to put up with the morning sickness, hemorrhoids and life time of peeing when you sneeze to keep the human race going, Thank for taking one for the team.(y) You rock.
Seriously, best wishes for your future herper.
Big fan of opal apples ATM.
Thank you Jill for your kind words ❤

Thank you everyone for your kind words they have meant a lot to me and I will cherish them ❤ Unfortunately there was some complications, I’m trying my best to say strong right now and heal from this lose. Time will eventually make the lose easier but right now the pain is still fresh. I keep asking myself what I did wrong and why this happened.

I debated If I wanted to address this topic but I need to heal and close this chapter. This isn’t a easy topic to talk about but something I couldn’t ignore no more. Thanks again everyone ❤

Thank you everyone for your kind words they have meant a lot to me and I will cherish them ❤ Unfortunately there was some complications, I’m trying my best to say strong right now and heal from this lose. Time will eventually make the lose easier but right now the pain is still fresh. I keep asking myself what I did wrong and why this happened.

I debated If I wanted to address this topic but I need to heal and close this chapter. This isn’t a easy topic to talk about but something I couldn’t ignore no more. Thanks again everyone ❤
As I said no words , my heart go’s out to you as you already know . I know how hard this was for you to post . Xo

Last edited:

The wife and I are very sorry for your loss Joxie. We each have 3 kids of our own and each of us can no longer have anymore either. I can't imagine what you're dealing with right now. Just know it's not your fault. 15-20% of all pregnancies go this way. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh Joxie I don't know how I missed this, I'm so sorry for your loss, I imagine it will be hard and me and mine are praying for the best for you. Time and love will help. Know that me Apollo and bandit are rooting for you!!

Back
Top Bottom