Gorgeous 3.5m/o Yellow Bodied Blue Barred Ambilobe Females from OSCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
Well just as the title says I have some gorgeous female blue barred ambilobes that are roughly 3.5 months old give or take a week. I move chams into different cages depending on their size and growth rates, so I can not offer an exact hatch date on these animals, but this particular group of the clutch hatched around mid June give or take a week, putting them around the 3.5 months old. I have more females of this size and age, but I took photos of the first four girls I took out of the cages. I will gladly take more photos of others if you would like to see what some of the other girls have to offer. Most females look pretty similar, but each one is different in their own way as you can see by the 4 photographed females. Some are showing more blues and teals, while some show hints of yellow, oranges, and even hints of violet. They are all quite stunning. There is no denying they are cute as a button, and they eat like crickets are going out of style :p. They are super healthy and would make great additions to any ambilobe breeding project you have going on, or just as great pets!

Lineage info: No bs here, all information of lineage is the best I can provide.

Sire-Oscar---> Sired by Yoda and Princess Diana---> Yoda was sired by Blue Banana of Kammerflage Kreations and Princess Di was sired by Brenden of Screameleons
Dam-Leela--->Sired by Magellan and Venus---> Magellan was sired by Chimaera 2 of The Chameleon Company and Venus was sired by Woodrow of the Chameleon Paradise

Sire_______________________________________________________________________Dam

Photos of 4 of the available females
Female 1

Female 2

Female 3

Female 4

I have a few more females that are a couple/few weeks older than this group of females. They will be listed later on, and the males from this clutch will be advertised around 5 months old, so please, if you are interested in other animals from this clutch, do not hesitate to contact me.

The price for the photographed females, and other females in this age group are $130 a piece + UPS overnight shipping. Please send me your zip code if you would like a shipping quote!

My animals come with a 7 day healthy and satisfaction guarantee and live arrival guarantee provided you are around to sign when your animal arrives. If you are not around to sign for the package, all guarantees are void. Most of us (I am guilty myself) are hanging out the windows waiting for chams to arrive from UPS. I have never had this issue (and hope I never will), but I want to put it out there anyway.

Contact info: PHONE CALLS TAKE PRIORITY! I have busted my butt raising these animals, so I take alot of pride educating new owners and answering any questions potential customers have about my animals. I would prefer to talk on the phone before sending these gorgeous animals out to just anyone.

My phone number is 678-232-2001. I am a full time bio student, in and out of lectures and labs during the week, so if I do not pick up, leave a message with your name and returning phone number. I can also be contacted on here via pm or email me at [email protected]

Please do not hesitate to contact me and I will fill you in on anything you want to know(pertaining to chameleons LOL). Have a good one!

Last edited:
I will post photos of a few more girls tomorrow. Also, my phone was dead most of the day the other day, and I got a couple of messages on the available females, but one of the callers sounded like jabba the hut, so I could make out the number to call you back, so please, if you did not get a return phone call, try again!

Here are a few more of the available females. Please note, the deal described in my last post is valid through next Sunday only.

Female 5

Getting just a bit feisty :eek:

Female 6

Female 7
It was difficult getting this girl to set still to get some decent photos. As you can see in the second photo, she just completed a shed. I wasn't able to capture it well, and the flash bleached out alot of her colors, but this female has alot of olive greens throughout her body.

Females 2 and 6 are pending sale, awaiting payment in the mail. Take advantage of my shipping sale if you are in the market for females! Sale ends Sunday at midnight!

Edit- I must also add that I reserve the right to refuse sale to any party for any reason

Edit #2 LOL-Its 2 and 6 that are pending, not 2 and 5. Female 5 is still avaliable

Last edited:
Female number 3 is sold. Cleaning poop and moving chams around today. I'll post up some more. Sale ends Sunday!

2 and 6 are SOLD. Thanks Israel. Its been a week and a half since I have posted this, and at this age, they seem to be visibly larger every day so most of these females dont even look the same. I'll do my best to get some photos during the week. If not then, definitely by the weekend.

Plenty of females left from this clutch. Many are roughly 4.5 months old. Some of the females range from 6-8inches total length, or 3-4.5 inches snout to vent length, and some of the larger girls are weighing in at 25-30 grams. Pricing remains the same. Check out my previous post for a photo of a sibling male.

Female number 1, although much larger than photographed is SOLD. Thanks Casey! I have 5 more girls left from this clutch. Price remains at $130+Shipping.

I will be attending the Repticon show in Columbia, South Carolina this weekend, so anyone interested in purchasing a female can pick her up at the show and save on shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom