Goodbye JoJo. Your family misses you!

jojo2011

You came from the pet store on a cold winters day. What was I thinking, buying this little dinosaur looking creature. I tested the waters and reached my hand in your enclosure. You puffed up, but then relaxed and held onto my hand and crawled up my shirt. I was instantly protective of you and would let no one else touch you. After an inital investment of $500 for you and all your supplies, you provided our family with deep belly giggles, and amazement everytime you would eat out of our hands. I miss seeing you on your favorite branch giving me the eye when it was time to turn off the lights and watching your tail curl all the way up and you turning your happy nite nite green color that I would wonder at. We have had family pets that have passed on..mostly fuzzy ones, but Raven my daughter accepted thier passing, but she cried for hours once she learned of your death. Your house is still set up...waiting for another jackson to fill its' and our hearts void. Miss you Jo!!

These little animals certainly do have a way of touching our life and making their home right in our heart. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear of your cham's passing. I had a JoJo also, but it was a cute little dwarf rabbit. He too is gone. Now the two JoJo's are together in God's hands.

Back
Top Bottom