Good Cham Cage Branches?

BPal75

So my veiled chameleon is about 5 months old now and growing fast. We have plants and some thinner vines in his enclosure which have been perfect til this point but as he continues to get bigger I'd like to put some thicker branches in the enclosure for him to climb on and that can handle his weight better. Does anyone have a recommended brand or product for this purpose? I'm sure I could just use natural branches from t

I use tree branches all sorts, perfectly ok if dry...no sap...oak, mulberry, manzanita is what I use mostly...sometimes I will find a dry stick by the river, I'll use that..rinse with water let dry in sun....good to go!!

I use tree branches all sorts, perfectly ok if dry...no sap...oak, mulberry, manzanita is what I use mostly...sometimes I will find a dry stick by the river, I'll use that..rinse with water let dry in sun....good to go!!
This is what I do as well. It works great! Also if you get it from a few different trees you can give the Cham some different surfaces and textures to walk on.

Back
Top Bottom