Going outside for the first time!!!!

renzo0684

Avid Member
Today is going to be a nice day and I do not work until 4:30 so I am gonna let Jasper and Bagera go outside and and play for the first time this year! I am so excited! I will post pictures later :D

I so wish I was there and all my kids could go out with yours. I am sooooo jealous. Waiting for pictures.

Just remember that the outside temps should start to dip around that time of day.
I also wouldn't take them outside in less then 72F, so be careful.

If temps are fine then have a great time.
If not, wait until your day off and put them out between 11am and 2pm for the best light.

Harry

Just remember that the outside temps should start to dip around that time of day.
I also wouldn't take them outside in less then 72F, so be careful.

If temps are fine then have a great time.
If not, wait until your day off and put them out between 11am and 2pm for the best light.

Harry

I am taking them out before I go to work lol... I am not leaving them outside I live in an apartment complex... Ya I am gonna take them out around noon til one and then bring them back in =]

Curse the wind!!!! So I was getting ready to get Jasper outside and I opened the door and it was cloudy and windy... Poor little guy was scratchin the door to get ourside and he has to wait! Its 74 but cloudy, damn the luck!

Back
Top Bottom