Girls Only: Single and looking for love

Scoobysnak

How u doin girls,

My name is Scooby, aka Green Hotdog. ;) I just moved to the city for a new gig as a professional model/basker. I love my job and I'm just enjoying life right now. The only thing missing tho is a special someone, if ya know what I mean. My ideal girl is green and lean and can shake her booty like a leaf in a hurricane. If ya interested, hit me up and we can go catch some sun together.

My bachelor pad where we can netflix n chill
IMG_7341.JPG

We can take it slow and Ill whisper sweet nothings in ur ear
IMG_7612.PNG

or just have some fun and play hide n seek
IMG_7241.JPG

Bonus pic from my last shoot (yes I work out):
IMG_7310_cropped.jpg

I happen to have had this thread on my screen when my wife walked over to talk to me and sees Girls Only: Single and looking for love. Naturally, she asks me "what the hell?" and I told her to relax, it's only a male vield chameleon who is looking for love and not me :D

How u doin girls,

My name is Scooby, aka Green Hotdog. ;) I just moved to the city for a new gig as a professional model/basker. I love my job and I'm just enjoying life right now. The only thing missing tho is a special someone, if ya know what I mean. My ideal girl is green and lean and can shake her booty like a leaf in a hurricane. If ya interested, hit me up and we can go catch some sun together.

My bachelor pad where we can netflix n chill
View attachment 310582

We can take it slow and Ill whisper sweet nothings in ur ear
View attachment 310590

or just have some fun and play hide n seek
View attachment 310591

Bonus pic from my last shoot (yes I work out):
View attachment 310592
Love the enclosure just one teeny tiny thing you should change the rope/twine is bad for their nails and can rip them out.

I happen to have had this thread on my screen when my wife walked over to talk to me and sees Girls Only: Single and looking for love. Naturally, she asks me "what the hell?" and I told her to relax, it's only a male vield chameleon who is looking for love and not me :D
Bahaha. I can only imagine that reaction.

Love the enclosure just one teeny tiny thing you should change the rope/twine is bad for their nails and can rip them out.
Yes, I've been planning to redo his entire enclosure for a while now. I also bought shrink tubing to put over the wires that hold up the branches because I thought it'd be safer. But I've just been so busy I keep putting it to the side...I gotta quit my excuses and just do it. 😔

Back
Top Bottom