For Sale Or Trade -- Female Ambilobe Panther Chameleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmartelli77

I am putting up for sale or trade my 10 month old female ambilobe panther chameleon as well as her 4x2x2 screen enclosure and all accessories. I will sell the cham and the cage together or separate, but obviously I cannot sell the cage first...lol. She is on a steady diet of crickets, waxworms, dubia, hornworms, and phoenix worms. I can provide pics of her father upon request so you can see what kind of genetics she's carrying. I originally bought her from a reputable member of this forum. She is not aggressive at all, but is a little shy when taken out of her cage. The only reason I have to sell her is I am forced to move into a much smaller residence and there is no room for such a big enclosure.

The cage comes with the following: multiple fake vines and perches, live pothos plant, live hibiscus plant, dripper, strip light with UVB, 2 heat domes with bulbs, and a hand mister. I cannot ship the cage and I would prefer not to ship the chameleon, as I have never shipped a reptile before.

I am asking for $150 obo for the chameleon and $150 obo for the cage with all accessories....or take the whole package for $250. I will also accept Ball Python morphs in trade. I am looking for any sex of the following: mojaves, lessers, butters, pied, het pied, albino. I can also include cash to make a deal work. I'll entertain all offers...the worst I can say is no. Also, if the deal is right I'd be willing to drive to most parts of NJ, DE, MD, and Eastern/Central PA. Thanks for looking!

0707001721.jpg

0707001724.jpg

0707001726b.jpg

0707001758.jpg

0707001758a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom