Foaming Enclosure

bmartin0352

How many cans of Great Stuff are used for an XL Reptibreeze do you think? I’ll be doing 4 panels in my joint XL enclosure I’m building.

A lot! :ROFLMAO: It all depends on how much coverage you’ll be doing and what effect you are going for. I covered about 3/4 of each panel and it took about 2 - 2 1/2 cans each. I did also cover plant pots that I attached to my panels though.

A lot! :ROFLMAO: It all depends on how much coverage you’ll be doing and what effect you are going for. I covered about 3/4 of each panel and it took about 2 - 2 1/2 cans each. I did also cover plant pots that I attached to my panels though.
MissSkittles, I think you and I just need to become buddy buddy. I go pick up the second XL enclosure today. 2 to 2-1/2 cans for 3/4ths cover per panel is good to know. I’m also trying to figure out how to remove the door latches which I haven’t yet, in order to make one swing out like a French door set up. They seem to be pressed in place.

MissSkittles, I think you and I just need to become buddy buddy. I go pick up the second XL enclosure today. 2 to 2-1/2 cans for 3/4ths cover per panel is good to know. I’m also trying to figure out how to remove the door latches which I haven’t yet, in order to make one swing out like a French door set up. They seem to be pressed in place.
The latches do come off…I’ve had some fall off on their own. You could then install your own latch.

The latches do come off…I’ve had some fall off on their own. You could then install your own latch.
You know what, I’m just seeing that. Only the pin that it latches to is riveted in. Looks like I can do an interior bracing with some aluminum sticks from Lowes that would sure the two into a solid enclosure still weighing nothing. Work begins tomorrow. Guess I’ll start a build thread 😉

Back
Top Bottom