fluker's repta calcium strawberry banana

AlexLuch99

I currently own a 4 month old panther chameleon and was wondering if the following vitamins would be safe for my cham

-fluker's repta calcium strawberry banana

-herptivite with beta carotene

Attachments

• bearded dragon calcium 1.jpg
    bearded dragon calcium 1.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 99
  • bearded dragon calicum 2.jpg
    bearded dragon calicum 2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 86
Hi. I really don’t know about those two particular supplements, especially the calcium one. I think the Herptivite will be ok. On the calcium you need to make sure it is phosphorus free. You will also be needing a calcium that has no vitamin D3. You’ll be needing to dust at each feeding with calcium without D3. Then one feeding per every other week dust with calcium with D3 and alternate that with one feeding dusted with the multivitamin. @kinyonga may be able to offer you better input about these particular two supplements that you have.

I'm not a big fan of Fluker's products in general but mostly because of their Cricket lines being good a keeping crickets alive but not being of benefit to the animal that they are being fed.
I looked a t their site and the flavored product is not shown.
This is their basic product and it's analysis. We would need to see the back of your flavored jar to compare. Should be phosphorus free and would need to do some math to judge the amount of D3 for comparison.
Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 11.46.56 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 11.48.40 AM.png

For years I have used RepCal phos free calcium powder lightly at almost every feeding and RepCal phos free calcium/D3 powder lightly twice a month and Herptivite lightly twice a month.

Back
Top Bottom