Fl Chams

Just to clarify, I cant necessarily prove the breeder has a coccidia thing going on, could've just been some slip ups.

@janjan20 's chameleon, Basil, came from Flchams with coccidia, high counts. My boy also came from FLchams with coccidia, medium-high counts. I also wasn't super impressed with packaging, and he didn't even come from Florida.

About a month ago I finally got all my reptiles tested, and everyone was clear, no previous treatments or anything. So it wasn't passed on to him from my other reptiles.

Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Just to clarify, I cant necessarily prove the breeder has a coccidia thing going on, could've just been some slip ups.

@janjan20 's chameleon, Basil, came from Flchams with coccidia, high counts. My boy also came from FLchams with coccidia, medium-high counts. I also wasn't super impressed with packaging, and he didn't geven come from Florida.

About a month ago I finally got all my reptiles tested, and everyone was clear, no previous treatments or anything. So it wasn't passed on to him from my other reptiles.

@janjan20 's chameleon, Basil, came from Flchams with coccidia, high counts. My boy also came from FLchams with coccidia, medium-high counts. I also wasn't super impressed with packaging, and he didn't even come from Florida.

What is coccidia Never heard of that ?

Well here's some of my chameleon, Amaro. His sire is Driskel, from FLchams.
IMG_2454.JPG
IMG_4158 2.JPG
IMG_3586.jpg

Im not going to post all my individual reptiles, but here is my rack system. (The frog tanks at the bottom aren't dirty.. just due for a glass cleaning)

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 4.43.56 PM.png

Has anyone ever ordered off fl Chams , backwater repltiles ?
Didnt order from FL Chams. Tried to contact by message, email, text, and call. Had questions about their veileds got no response from any outlet there. So they lost my business before they had it. Do not order from backwater reptiles! Never have but heard enough horror stories. Ordered mine from Kammerflage, nothing but good things to say.

Its overnight shipping. If you are going to order from them I would order early in the week, just so there isnt any chance of the package getting delayed.. I placed my order on a Monday. They shipped him on Tuesday and then I received him in the morning on Wednesday. Be sure you are there to receive it.

Its overnight shipping. If you are going to order from them I would order early in the week, just so there isnt any chance of the package getting delayed.. I placed my order on a Monday. They shipped him on Tuesday and then I received him in the morning on Wednesday. Be sure you are there to receive it.
I want a ambjia so bad but they don’t got any

Well here's some of my chameleon, Amaro. His sire is Driskel, from FLchams. View attachment 263040View attachment 263041View attachment 263042
Im not going to post all my individual reptiles, but here is my rack system. (The frog tanks at the bottom aren't dirty.. just due for a glass cleaning)

View attachment 263045
I am new to the forum and you stuck out to me because of the chameleon you had bout from FLchams. I was interested in buying from them (FLchams) to get a chameleon, I've owned lizards in the past but this will be my first chameleon. Any recommendations in terms of what I should buy, what breed, and how I should maintain one?. Also if you can provide me with a list of everything you bought in terms of supplies, enclosure, and enclosure materials, that would help a lot. I greatly appreciate your time.

I am new to the forum and you stuck out to me because of the chameleon you had bout from FLchams. I was interested in buying from them (FLchams) to get a chameleon, I've owned lizards in the past but this will be my first chameleon. Any recommendations in terms of what I should buy, what breed, and how I should maintain one?. Also if you can provide me with a list of everything you bought in terms of supplies, enclosure, and enclosure materials, that would help a lot. I greatly appreciate your time.
Your Gona need uvb a misting System a basking spot an a enclosure lol if you need any other advice hit me up

If you start your own thread, it will be easier for folks to follow & help.

That said, you can search FLChams in the archives., and at BBB.

Are you asking about species? If so, and this is your first, I would stick with one of these...

Care & maintenance will vary by species.
Veiled Chameleon Care
Panther Chameleon Care
Jackson's Chameleon Care

It's recommended that you read the Chameleon Husbandry Program on Chameleon Academy as well.

You can find lists of equipment, supplies, etc. needed at https://caskabove.com/

Back
Top Bottom