Finding new homes for my leopard gecko and bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutbill

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all. My husband just lost his job so we are looking for ways to cut back our monthly bills. Additionally I am working as much overtime as I can, so my little ones aren't getting the attention they deserve. I am looking for a new home for my leopard gecko as well as my 2 bearded dragons.

The Leo is 2 years old and in great shape. Her name is Marshmallow and she's currently in a 40 gallon breeder on a homemade wooden stand. You can take just her for $30, or her entire setup including my colony of mealworms, the wooden stand, lights, and heat pad for $100 obo. She is getting ready to shed in this pic, she's usually more vibrant than this.

The dragons are 5 years old and supposedly 1/2 sisters. One has the German Giant gene while the other is a more normal size. They are in a homemade wooden cage with built in electrical connections for lights. You can take the dragons for $30/ea or $100 for the entire setup and both dragons.

These cages and stands will only fit in a pickup truck, so local pickup only. Please feel free to contact me with additional questions or for more photos. My email is: [email protected]. Please, this is difficult for me, so no crazy low-ball offers. I want these girls to go to good homes, with reptile experience, which is why I'm avoiding Craigslist if at all possible. Thank you for your interest. Michelle
ma4ynune.jpg
edupymap.jpg
a7y8y9uh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom