Finally they are Furcifer campani

hatiras

Hi all!
Finally I got my CB 1,2 Furcifer campani, take a look how incredible they are. I'm looking for other keepers of this rare species, especially in Europe, to change experience.
Best regards, hatiras

Attachments

• Furcifer campani 0,1 II 14.06.2008-1.jpg
    Furcifer campani 0,1 II 14.06.2008-1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Furcifer campani 0,1 I 14.06.2008 14-1.jpg
    Furcifer campani 0,1 I 14.06.2008 14-1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Furcifer campani 1,0  14.06.2008 7-1.jpg
    Furcifer campani 1,0 14.06.2008 7-1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Furcifer campani 0,1 I 14.06.2008 7-1.jpg
    Furcifer campani 0,1 I 14.06.2008 7-1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 167
Wow these are very interesting looking creatures! Good luck finding other keepers. Is the smaller brown one the male?

Last edited:
The campani is a species that is one of my absolute favourites (I think it's the two stripes ;) ) and I would love to work with them one day.

Your trio is stunning!
Cheers and good luck.
Trace

I had F. campani back in the 90's when you could still get them legally. Unfortunately they did not do very well for me long term. I guess now it was because I was keeping them too warm for too long. I think I remember hearing the incubation time can be really long also, like Parson's long.

I hope you come to England soon :) They are very special indeed...I have never seen anyone keep these in the UK

Very nice!!!
I have seen them on the fair and they are beautiful!
A friend of my have bought them. If you sent me a pm, I can tell his name and give you his adress, if you want.
Good luck with them and dont keep them to warm.;)
Let us hope that you will be able to breed with them.

Kind regards,
Tom

Hi all!
Male and one female currently are kept outside (to 12deg.C durring the night), but second female I keep inside, cause she will be treated on mouth infection. Everyone have Exo-Terra's 22 gallons Flexarium with Ficus benjamina and few branches. Fortunately all eats and drink water from pippete.
Tom, I will send You my email.
Franklin, You're right.
Best regards, Lukasz

very probably is same breeder where I had take some of mine animal!
he have very nice animal.
what other chamaleons do you have?

Back
Top Bottom