Finally Happened...

Or Burn it down either one

Attachments

• 3fgfkq.jpg
    3fgfkq.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 57
I found an orange head Roach in the sleeve of the sweatshirt I was WEARING yesterday. "found you!" ick.

My water heater busted overnight and flooded my bug room, I mean laundry room. I went in to feed the bugs and stepped in an inch of water. First thing my husband said when I told him was "move all your bugs out so I have room to replace it! " so that was fun.

I found an orange head Roach in the sleeve of the sweatshirt I was WEARING yesterday. "found you!" ick.

My water heater busted overnight and flooded my bug room, I mean laundry room. I went in to feed the bugs and stepped in an inch of water. First thing my husband said when I told him was "move all your bugs out so I have room to replace it! " so that was fun.
It's nice you let your husband put his laundry equipment in your bug room. Sorry about your water tank. Mine leaked last year. We have a drain in the floor, but the wife didn't want to walk on the hard concrete and put a carpet down. You guessed it, the padded carpet blocked the water from going down the drain. I picked the carpet up and all the water started to rush down the drain like I just flushed the toilet. I never did get around this summer to fixing the warped hard wood floor that is in the hallway outside our laundry room.

Back
Top Bottom