Fiesty Male Ambanja

Status
Not open for further replies.

PardalisGirl

Avid Member
I have a ten-month-old male Ambanja for sale. The mother is a wild caught female who was gravid at the time of import. This male is part of that clutch which was produced with the help of an unknown wild male.

CHAmbanjaMale5.1.JPG CHAmbanjaMale5.2.JPG

This boy is not the vibrant blue/green that many breeders seek in an Ambanja. His clutch mates do have a dark green/turquoise in their body coloration, which means this male has it in his genetic background. He does have a lot of yellow throughout his body and his barring is a brown color with hints of burgundy. At rest he is a light turquoise color infused with yellow. He has a slightly shorter tail due to a tail-nipping incident. The tail has long since healed. He may not be the most colorful Ambanja but his personality makes him a fun chameleon to keep. He is very macho and feisty, but will snatch treats from your fingers. He is a sub-adult who still has some growing to do. He is eating adult crickets, silkworms and hornworms. He is priced at $225.00, which includes UPS Overnight shipping charges.

I take Paypal and will ship UPS Overnight in a well-insulated box with heat packs added according to weather conditions. He is perfect health and has sturdy limbs and a healthy appetite. I guarantee his healthy arrival and overall health for seven days. The purchaser is responsible for proper care and husbandry to keep him healthy after that. I don’t want him to go to anyone who does not belong to this forum. This is your chance to get a personality loaded Ambanja at a great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom