Fenix (6/20/12 - 01/07/13)

Wow. What a shock. I have been thinking lately that maybe you sold him or something, because I haven't seen you post any recent pics of him, so I just went to your page to look at your recent started posts and came across this. Sorry man. That really does suck. He seemed like the coolest cham ever and to jump off backwards like that from being spooked just ain't right. That really is a freak thing. You just never know.....

Wow. What a shock. I have been thinking lately that maybe you sold him or something, because I haven't seen you post any recent pics of him, so I just went to your page to look at your recent started posts and came across this. Sorry man. That really does suck. He seemed like the coolest cham ever and to jump off backwards like that from being spooked just ain't right. That really is a freak thing. You just never know.....

Thank you so much. I know I pulled the trigger pretty quick, but I picked up a new guy today to kind of help me through this. The offer from Biffle was just too hard to pass up.

Biffle is the same breeder that I picked Fenix up from... Great people he is!

Back
Top Bottom