Female Veiled saying NO!

JimNPHX

In case anyone was unsure on what "NO" means, I thought I would post this picture.
I first presented the male to the female outside her cage. My girlfriend held the female while I brought the male close. She (the veiled) stayed a calm green color and actually crouched down as if to say "ok" to the male. Well I thought that was a good sign so I placed her in her cage then added the male.

As you can see . . . No means No!

P1000470.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000472.jpg
[/IMG]

I removed the male right after the 2nd pic. The cage looks bare because I took out the plants for a better video shot. (Yes I have a nice video also)

Jim

lol wow, looking at that first picture and seeing the expression on the female's face I think i would probably run for the door. Persistent little male.

That kind of coloration can mean either she has already been mated with another male and is non-receptive, already gravid, or she just plain isn't ready! My female does the same thing when I bring around a male that isn't her mate. She does not like other males! lol:D

I really like those pictures. Especially sexy is the one of them close. Very pretty. :} Krava did that after Fractal and her bred. She's had enough. lol Now let's see if it took. Krava is a bit young.

Back
Top Bottom