Female Panthers

Rickky

Avid Member
Hey you all...was jus wondering if some of you all can post some pics of your females....gravid/receptive/calm etc.... greatly appreciated:)

Females

Here are a mixture of Nosy Be, Nosy Mitsio and Nosy Faly Girls. It is the ladies that make the rockin world go round. We always post our males, it's nice to see some girls. Good thread!

Last edited:
The title of this post needs a name change and a warning..... "Mega Hottie Bonus Super Sexy Deluxe Female Panthers....:rolleyes::D Those are some awsome looking gals. Females have beauty that in my eyes is just as good if not better then thier flashy partners. Thanks for sharing.;)

Ill play

Here is Mrs. Fireball who comes from a red body blue bar sire.

When I first got her almost 2 years ago.
Picture202.jpg

Around 1 to 1.5 not too sure.
DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

Last summer 1.5 years and RECEPTIVE. Note she had an eye problem in the first pic that was fixed;)
IMG_84161.jpg

Picture342.jpg

1.5 to 1.75 months:rolleyes:
Picture439.jpg

2 years
Picture1007.jpg

You asked:p

Attachments

• IMG_8416[1].JPG
    IMG_8416[1].JPG
    23 KB · Views: 71
I love females.....

Females are beautiful. And I agree with what Jason said. They are not appreciated nearly enough. Here are a few of mine....

A Diego Suarez female named Esmeralda:

Esmeralda1.jpg

A very gravid and pissy Ambilobe female named Gisselle:

Gisselle2.jpg

A Sambava female named Lola:

Lola6.jpg

The most unusual female I've ever had. A wild caught import Ambilobe named Helia. I should have named her Orangina:

Helia1.jpg

Thanks, she was very cool indeed. She was a wc that came with no locality data that I got from an online dealer. Asking around, it seems she came in on a shipment in which Nosy Be and Maroantsetra males were included. I assume she was the former locale-type although....you know how the story goes. Here's an after shot of her. Unfortunately she never got the blue back. Her first clutch are 9 weeks old now and many are showing blue bars with red bellies at times.
DSCF7537.jpg

Hey everone very nice females you have.

I just want to know if anyone knows how to tell the diference between female Ambilobe and female ambanja.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom