Female Faly

Texas Panther Man

Well my female faly is ready to be shipped. I will post pics 2morrow. Its going to be long nite. :rolleyes: And my cage from LLL wasnt shipped until today.:rolleyes:

So i'll be making something tonite for temp quarters. Its never easy is it, i ordered everything last tues so there would be no drama. lol

Well my female faly is ready to be shipped. I will post pics 2morrow. Its going to be long nite. :rolleyes: And my cage from LLL wasnt shipped until today.:rolleyes:

So i'll be making something tonite for temp quarters. Its never easy is it, i ordered everything last tues so there would be no drama. lol

Conrats, If I were you I'd just stick her plant in the bathroom and set her up there for a little while. Hopefully that cage comes soon!

When we ordered our enclosure from them along with the substrate tray, and 2 day shipping, they didn't ship it. When we called to find out where it was they said they didn't ship yet because the tray wasn't it. So we paid the extra shipping for no reason! I've come to learn that when it comes to communication they're not that great. We didn't get an email or anything letting us know they were waiting for the tray to come. If we did we would have told them to just ship it later! It all worked out in the end, but we could've saved some money!

Back
Top Bottom