Feeding sched.

FooL111394

Hello all, Nice to see you all. I haven't really been logging on due the fact I've been busy lately just like everyone else. My cham, Waldo, is about 8 months. I know I'm supposed to be changing his feeding schedule about this time. What are everyone's techniques, schedules, and opinions about a feeding schedule for about 8 or 9 months?

i feed every other day with my veiled with 5 feedings with calcium w/o d3. then one day out of the month i substitute in d3 or vitamins.

i feed every day with my melleri, 5 days of calci w/o d3 and 2x a month with d3 and once a month vits.

uggh its a horrible feeling for me when my Panther decided he didnt want to eat everyday, at first i though something was wrong, i didnt really do anything he just decided himself. ps. nice to have you back XD

Pretty good, i dont know if you where here for the drama thread when I found out my "ambilobe" was a Tamatave XD, hows Waldo?

XD That's awesome!!:D Would say that to be good?:D:D:D:D Waldo is good. He is getting a lot bigger. I think I will post some new pics of him in a day or two. He is shedding right now, so the pics will be great hopefully!!:D

Here is a pic of the closest reference that screameleons gave me:
10282mf59ed2ac-805e-4213-8d8c-10618.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom