Feeding Question

userBandit

I got some small dubia roaches that are a little less then the size of a finger nail. How many should i feed each feeding to my veiled chameleon? Shes a year old and i feed her every other day usually 3 or 4 superworms but i've decided to add some variety.

I got some small dubia roaches that are a little less then the size of a finger nail. How many should i feed each feeding to my veiled chameleon? Shes a year old and i feed her every other day usually 3 or 4 superworms but i've decided to add some variety.
Superworms are considered treats not staples I’ll post a chart and video. But the rule of thumb is feeders can be no bigger than the width between their eyes. 2-3 bugs every other day or every two days appropriately sized, dusted, and gut loaded.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BAs2Os1XN8

Attachments

• 9CEE45C3-6E4E-496B-A1A0-4CD10A95DD6A.jpeg
    9CEE45C3-6E4E-496B-A1A0-4CD10A95DD6A.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 79
how much does she weigh?

Back
Top Bottom