Feeding nightcrawlers/worms

Becca posted that above haha. Great info though, thank you!
So one thing I was wondering about looking at that is the calcium to phos ratio... Now I do not know enough but isnt that high compared to other feeders we use? Although it would seem it is pretty similar to bsfl which is listed on there as phoenix worms.

So one thing I was wondering about looking at that is the calcium to phos ratio... Now I do not know enough but isnt that high compared to other feeders we use? Although it would seem it is pretty similar to bsfl which is listed on there as phoenix worms.

Yup, they are high in calcium. Worms are very nutritious from what I've read/heard. Just comes down to are there any risks involved with them... which that probably depends on how they're sourced

I think I almost feed too much calcium which is something to be aware of as well. Between the snails, isopods, and fuzzy mice(frozen) that's a lot of calcium. Then to add in nightcrawlers too, definitely something to keep in mind!

Yup, they are high in calcium. Worms are very nutritious from what I've read/heard. Just comes down to are there any risks involved with them... which that probably depends on how they're sourced
I would think Josh's frogs would ensure that they are healthy without parasites right??? lol

Back
Top Bottom