Feeder Run Cup

cgore

I saw a YouTube video on how to make, but the guy made reference you can buy on line vs making for roughly the same price. Any idea where/how to buy? Thank you.

Which product are you talking about? Amazon is pretty good place to find all sorts of reptile equipment. You could also look through the site sponsors.

@cgore Are you thinking of something like this? I love this one that I got from Full throttle feeders. I tried making my own but it looked aweful and I did not want him to cut himself on the cut part of the bottle. It has a really strong magnet on the back that holds it in place. I bought the 4 inch. https://www.fullthrottlefeeders.com/copy-of-gutloads-and-supplies
IMG_2523 copy.jpg
IMG_2522 copy.jpg

Beman, exactly! Thank you! I saw a tutorial on YouTube where the same comment was made regarding rough and sharp edges if you don’t have the right tools. Also commented wasn’t a big break in price, if at all, doing yourself. Very much appreciate the response. Thank you

Beman, exactly! Thank you! I saw a tutorial on YouTube where the same comment was made regarding rough and sharp edges if you don’t have the right tools. Also commented wasn’t a big break in price, if at all, doing yourself. Very much appreciate the response. Thank you
Your welcome! I really love mine and it was very worth the price with shipping. Just note that you slide the magnet up or down off the back piece when you are trying to remove it. It is extremely strong and you can't yank it straight out cause it holds on for dear life. LOL

Oh, that's an excellent idea! Too bad Full Throttle doesn't ship to Canada... I'll have to show a picture to the reptile stores in the area and see if there's an equivalent around here! I have a handy friend that might be able to mimic it, if nothing is available. :)

Oh, that's an excellent idea! Too bad Full Throttle doesn't ship to Canada... I'll have to show a picture to the reptile stores in the area and see if there's an equivalent around here! I have a handy friend that might be able to mimic it, if nothing is available. :)
Hmmm I didn't know that. I will tag their creator here... @nick barta can your wonderful feeder cups be shipped to Canada?

I have a question though. Won't the crickets jump to the nearest branch or vines?
Every once in a while one will try to jump for their life but not often enough for it to matter to me. They typically just crawl up and down the green part. :)

I made one for my Cham. It looks and works great....except I can’t get her to eat out of it. She will take crickets and worms from my hand ( which takes forever) and she will hunt for them if they crawl on the screen (which makes it hard to monitor food intake & makes me unsure if any leftovers are hiding in the plants). Any tips to get them to use these? She will occasionally take worms from a small cup/bowl, but she looses interest after 1 or 2 and never eats her crickets that way.

Ended up shipping to Kelowna Canada was only $16, to Montreal Canada it was $28. If you contact me I can ship to most countries, but you can't order through the fullthrottlefeeders.com webpage.

CHEERS!

Thanks again Nick! Looking forward to receiving my cups. Here's to hoping my little buddy recovers enough to benefit from them soon! I'm sure I'll be ordering from you again in the future. (y)

I also found some feeders that you can purchase from Ebay -- from BlinkyBug Bar based in the UK. https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMELEON-...R-MOUNT-X-GLASS-JUVENILE-MONTANE/323629261635 . These are great too and she had a couple of different setups with them based on your habitat and other bowl feeder options for worms as well. I went with these from Blinky Bug Bar one ONLY BECAUSE I am unable to work with magnets due to health reasons and I could not order from Nick Barta, even though I would have preferred too order his based on aesthetic appeal. She was great to work with and answered my questions on the spot when I sent a message to her and she shipped same day. It will take a couple of weeks to get to me so I have done a similar plastic setup in the meantime that will look very much like hers so the cham won't notice much of a difference. Anyway, I think she is also a great option and she ships EVERYWHERE. Here is the one I actually purchased with zip tie for screen cages.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAMELEON-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
in addition, I ordered this one : https://www.ebay.com/itm/REPTILE-CH...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Back
Top Bottom