Fallin asleep

The biggest of the babies has lil horns and allways begs me to bring him outside the enclouser. Problem is he falls asleep as long as its after 12am. He only falls asleep on my hand

The biggest of the babies has lil horns and allways begs me to bring him outside the enclouser. Problem is he falls asleep as long as its after 12am. He only falls asleep on my hand

Attachments

• 15967191221822119310612614558575.jpg
    15967191221822119310612614558575.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 80
See your other thread for my reply to this.
Please don't make two threads about the same thing....it causes confusion.
Its just that i use my phome to do this and some times it bugs out and i repost the article but than when i check how many articles there it tells me there r 2

still its not really recommended. I feel comfortable handling mine daily. And they do to. In the mornings they always come out for sun. They practically sprint out of their cage

Baby chameleons especially Jackson's have a very strong drive to get away from their siblings and establish a territory of their own. This would assure them adequate food sources they don't have to compete for directly. This is probably what is behind your little guys desire to get out. Once he's out on what seemed like a good thing to climb he stresses out and shuts down or falls asleep due to lower light levels.
I handle my babies as little as possible.

Back
Top Bottom