Eye Problem- Please help!

Grimbold is definitely amazing as is your little guy! I will have me a Grimbold boy one day! Carol5208's "Boomer" sold me! Haha! I know you're a proud momma! :p

I could only hope my little Remi turns out half as beautiful as Boomer! He is a fine example of Grimbold for sure!

Ugh!!! I knew I spoke to soon! His eyelid is back to looking weird again. I'm watching him try to clean it right now and when his eye opens back up you can't see his pupil! This is so frustrating :(

Oh no! :( Hopefully he's just trying to heal and it's just taking it's course. He's in good hands! Keep us updated on that sweet boy.

So it's been a few days now and I've kept Remi on the baytril (he has 3 days left on it) and I've been giving him showers, adding 2 tiny drops of cod oil on a feeder (I've done it 3 times in the past week) and I'm still dusting his food with the Repashy cal/vit supplement.. I sent Todd a picture of my cage setup and he said everything looked good and that the lights were fine where they were so it most likely isn't a light issue.

Remi's eye looks perfect in the morning but as soon as the noon hits, it goes back to looking weird and out of shape. Today he kept cleaning it but when he was done, you couldn't see his pupil and he would keep it closed for minutes at a time. I also noticed him rubbing his eye on the branches. I haven't seen him do this until now so I called the vet and now she wants to do a vit a injection but I'm kinda hesitant on that idea because I've already been giving him vit a and I don't want to screw his liver up over doing it. If anyone has any further advice on what I should do next I would be really grateful. I'm thinking if this doesn't clear up soon I'll be taking him to Vegas to a second opinion who knows more about chams..

Back
Top Bottom